Lyrics To Sovereign Light Café

Lyrics To Sovereign Light Café. I'm going back to a time when we owned this town. I'm a better man now than i was that day.

Keane Sovereign Light Cafe (Lyrics) YouTube
Keane Sovereign Light Cafe (Lyrics) YouTube from www.youtube.com

By the lights of the palace arcade and watch night coming down on the sovereign light café let's go down to the bandstand on the pier watch the drunks and the lovers appear to take turns as the stars of the sovereign light café i wheel my bike off the train, up the north trade road, and look for you on marley lane in every building, in every. Let's go down to the rides on east parade. I'm going back to a time when we owned this town / down powder mill lane, in the battlegrounds / we were friends and lovers and clueless clowns / i didn't know i was.

To Take Turns As The Stars Of The Sovereign Light Café.


As the stars of the sovereign light café. By the lights of the palace arcade watch night coming down on the sovereign light café go down to the bandstand on the pier watch the drunks and the lovers appear take time, just the stars at the sovereign light café i wheel my bike off the train, up the north trade road, look for you on marley lane in every building, every streetlight I'm going back to a time when we owned this town.

When We Thought About Things We Were Gonna Do We Were Wide Eyed Dreamers And Wiser Too Go Down To The Rides On East Parade, By The Lights Of The Palace Arcade Watch Night Going Down On The Sovereign Light Café I'm Begging You For Some Sign, But You've Still Got Nothing To Say Oh I'm Turning Back Home And I'm Walking Away I'm A Better Man Now.


I'm going back to a time when we owned this town. Includes 1 print + interactive copy. Let's go down to the bandstand on the pier.

By The Lights Of The Palace Arcade And Watch Night Coming Down On The Sovereign Light Café I’m Begging You For Some Sign But You’ve Still Got Nothing To Say Don’t Turn Your Back On Me, Don’t Walk Away I’m A Better Man Now Than I Was That Day Let’s Go Down To The Rides On East Parade By The Lights Of The Palace Arcade


On the sovereign light café[01:21] 在皇家灯塔咖啡厅[01:21] let's go down to the bandstand on the pier[01:25] 让我们去码头上的露天音乐台[01:25] watch the drunks and the lovers appear[01:29] 看着那里出现的醉汉和情侣们[01:29] to take turns as the stars[01:31] 轮流当着明星[01:31] of the sovereign light café. Watch the drunks and the lovers appear. [verse 4] a but you've got nothing to hide, you can't change who you really are d5 you can get a big house and a faster car a f#m esus4 e you can run away boy, but you won't go far [chorus] d a let's go down to the rides on east parade, f#m e by the lights of the palace arcade d a esus4 e watch night going down on the sovereign light café d a.

We Have A Large Team Of Moderators Working On This Day And Night.


The video will stop till all the gaps in the line are filled in. Watch night coming down on the sovereign light café. I'm a better man now than i was that day.

Coming Down On The Sovereign Light Café.


Let's go down to the bandstand on the pier. By the lights of the palace arcade and watch night coming down on the sovereign light café i'm begging you for some sign, but you've still got nothing to say don't turn your back on me, don't walk away i'm a better man now than i was that day let's go down to the rides on east parade by the lights of the palace arcade By the lights of the palace arcade and watch night coming down on the sovereign light café let's go down to the bandstand on the pier watch the drunks and the lovers appear to take turns as the stars of the sovereign light café i wheel my bike off the train, up the north trade road, and look for you on marley lane in every building, in every.